Full Name : Peter William Shout
Born : 2nd July 1953
Married to Brenda - 2 Children :
- Bass Guitar.
- Acoustic Guitar.
- Electric Guitar.
- Mouth Organ.
Music Coaching & Assistance :
- Born & dragged up (raised) in Bulawayo,
- Attended Greenfield Junior & Hamilton High
"Gigs" & Things :
- Classical piano (with Molly Fick) (1966 - 1969)
Introduced to the joys of playing guitar by Dave Amm, Gwelo, 1974.
Thanks, mate - it's all your fault!
Folk guitar at Academy of Music, Bulawayo (with Simon Cushman)(1977)
Taught twelve bar by Dave Monks (Leprechaun)!! (1975 - 1977)
- Closely involved in running of teenage discotheques
in Bulawayo (1966 - 1970). Many solo stints singing/playing acoustic
guitar (1975 - to date). Appeared on Rhodesia Television as a member
of a two piece doing musical skits (Dec 1976). Co-wrote (lyrics) for
song entitled GOD BLESS SOUTH AFRICA with SAMRO's composer of the
year for 1993, Eric Smith, upon the latter's invitation. The song
was recorded at B & S Studios, Cape Town, and was submitted to
the SABC where it has sunk without trace!
- Various "jams" with Ken Homan band, Gwelo,
Zimbabwe as vocalist (1974)
- Three Musketeers resident band at restaurant of
same name as vocalist/rhythm guitar, Bulawayo (1975)
- Double Pee (1993)
- Bedrock (1994 - date)
- "La Cantina" (2000) with Bedrock
- "BedRock Bootleg" (2000) with
- "Recovery" (2001) with Bedrock
All Music Produced by
"Criminal Records" at
"Dining Room Studios"
Copyright © 1998 - Perpetuity by BedRock-The Band in
All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Site designed and maintained by Kenny
Editorial Comment and Diary by Pete
This site is best viewed with a